Update: The activity has been completed successfully.
Notice: Migration of all accounts from SRV21 to new server
We have setup a brand new server SRV31 (USA) and will be moving all accounts hosted on SRV21 (USA) to the new server. New Server will offer better server resources and performance to all clients.
Few common questions related to migration:
Migration will start on 22nd Jan 2022 (0000 hours) and is expected to be completed within 24 hours. During this time, we suggest you don't make major updates/uploads to your site to avoid any data sync issue.We will keep SRV21 (USA) data in backup till 25th of July 2022, so in case any data sync issue is reported - we will re-sync data on case to case basis.Incase you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help.Best Regards,Easyhost Team
- Will my website go offline? No, there will be no downtime - however, we expect 12-15 hours of slow performance on website due to Live Migration.
- Do i have to worry about resetting password? No, your cPanel, FTP and email account passwords will remain same.
- Do i have to update nameserver? No, we will ensure the IPs against DNS records are updated.
- How will i know if the server has been migrated? We will update this thread with migration status as and when we have updates.
- What if my Data is lost? Our team will check data after migration is complete, we will also allow customers 3 days to report any data issues if they find - and we can resync the account again.
Friday, January 21, 2022