Notice: Migration of all accounts from SRV14 to new server
We have setup a brand new server SRV18 (USA) and will be moving all accounts hosted on SRV14 (USA) to the new server. New Server will offer better server resources and performance to all clients.
- Will my website go offline? No, there will be no downtime - however, we expect 12-15 hours of slow performance on website due to Live Migration.
- Do i have to worry about resetting password? No, your cPanel, FTP and email account passwords will remain same.
- Do i have to update nameserver? No, we will ensure the IPs against DNS records are updated.
- How will i know if the server has been migrated? We will update this thread with migration status as and when we have updates.
- What if my Data is lost? Our team will check data after migration is complete, we will also allow customers 3 days to report any data issues if they find - and we can resync the account again.
We will keep SRV14 (USA) data in backup till 27th of May 2020, so in case any data sync issue is reported - we will re-sync data on case to case basis.
Incase you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com and our team will be able to help.
Friday, June 12, 2020